World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) is the United Nations specific agency that promotes responsible, sustainable, and accessible tourism, having its headquarters in Madrid, Spain. As the leading international organization in tourism, UNWTO encourages tourism as a whip of economic growth, including development and environmental sustainability, and allows leadership and support to advance knowledge and tourism policies worldwide.
United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) focuses on Sustainable Development, Competitiveness, Innovation & Digital Transformation, Ethics, Culture & Social Responsibility, Technical Cooperation, UNWTO Academy, and Statistics. Being the first international company in tourism, UNWTO encourages tourism as a driver of financial growth, including development and environmental sustainability and offers leadership and assistance to advancing knowledge and tourism plans globally.
UNWTO Full Form in Hindi: UNWTO का full form United Nations World Tourism Organization है।
हिंदी में विश्व पर्यटन संगठन है।
Here in this section, we are providing the short overview about UNWTO (United Nations World Tourism Organization) Let’s have a look.
|UNWTO||United Nations World Tourism Organization|
|Formation||1 November 1975|
|Head||Secretary-General Zurab Pololikashvili|
|Official languages||Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian and Spanish.|
Advantages for UNWTO
- Developing tourism competitiveness
- Mainstreaming tourism in the global program
- Developing sustainable tourism improvement
- Promoting tourism in addition to poverty-reducing and developing
- Advancing knowledge, education and capability building
- Construction partnerships
How to Work UNWTO?
- Tourism is more famous for keeping change and leading the digital transformation of the sector.
- Tourism is more competitive at all level in promoting investment and promoting entrepreneurship.
- Producing more and real jobs and providing appropriate training.
- Building flexibility and developing a safe and seamless journey; and
- Providing tourism’s individual potential to preserve the cultural and natural heritage and assistance communities economically and culturally.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Q. What is the full form of UNWTO?
A. The full form of UNWTO is United Nations World Tourism Organization.
Q. Where is the headquarters of UNWTO located?
A. UNWTO Headquarters are based in Madrid, Spain.
Q. How many countries are members of the UNWTO as of 2020?
A. The 159 Member of the UNWTO.
Q. What are UNWTO and its purpose?
A. The World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) is the United Nations agency responsible for promoting responsible, sustainable and universally accessible tourism.
Q. Who is the father of tourism?
A. The Tourism father is Thomas Cook.